Friday, September 9, 2011

I don't want to be a monster- Edward Cullen

Tranquility in the wee hours of the morning..not a peep of noise..kids still sound asleep
just me ,my zikrs and hot oats...my alone time..peace..
i can get some ironing done too...:-)
Then starts the tug a war..wake up attempt no. 1..
wakey-wakey sleeping beauty...time for school--kid no. 1
good gets up so easily...but loves to dilly dally, will always be the last one out the door.
wakey-wakey...kid no. 2..only after his milk fix and another wake up call
some days are good,...other days are for dragging to the bathroom ..
eyes on the clock every moment...checklist ready for the morning rush
-kids up
-schoolbags ready
-nusery bag ready
-laptop
-handbag
-breakfast
-nappy change
-school uniforms,socks, songkok(always tertinggal)
-car keys
-passcard
and then the yelling starts...we're getting late! hurry up!
cepat2..pantas, lekas...adoi...
my wishes:
dear God, please don't turn me into a monster...i want to be a good person
my kids don't need negativity in morning but sometimes i can't help it..

No comments:

Post a Comment